Big Thanks Band is full of musical wedding ideas and we have all the options for you. From a standard rock n roll band, to RnB, pop hits and classic jazz. We can even do showtime theatre style music for your big day. But are you stuck for other interesting ideas for the day you tie the knot? This blog deals with 4 interesting wedding ideas to bring your big day to life.
- Hire a babysitter and set them up in a place so your youngest guests have somewhere to hang out when they tire. Pick a room near your reception so parents can stop in to check on the kids. Fill the room with snacks, games and a portable DVD player or games system to keep them entertained. Couches or sofas and places for them to nap are also necessary.
- Make your guests feel special with welcome packs that have more than a map and a couple of snacks. Personalise bags with mini bottles of champagne or a six-pack of a local beer, a gift certificate to a local shop or an individual “Welcome!” note, hand written by you.
- Hot air balloons for guest transport. Why not hold your wedding reception in a rural area where the guests can arrive on a fleet of hot air balloons to the reception. You could even say your vows up among the clouds and take the minister or celebrant with you.
- Sure, a classical quartet is nice, but this is one of the best wedding ideas: You’ll really impress guest with a Big Thanks Band jazz trio or a Spanish duo. To get the party rolling during the canapés hour, you could even get a Mexican style mariachi band, a blues, or country group, or even a barbershop quartet for some seriously old school classic tunes.
- Hire Crash Symphony Productions to video and record the entire even with amazing studio quality, world class equipment. The small team comes with the Big Thanks Band and makes a music video where you and the guests are the stars with a live music track from the Big thanks Band